Monday, April 29, 2019

Minecraft Mandala Creation Part 1

During my time last year without a job I got into Minecraft and that game has been addicting!

My current project is creating this mandala cross stitch pattern in game. 

http://www.crossstitchcrochetothers.com/index.php/Cross-stitch-patterns/Home/Biscornu/Rainbow-biscornu


For the blocks I used the different colored glazed terracotta blocks.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/block-week-glazed-terracotta

I used glass blocks as spacers. I originally thought I would keep them there, but I didn't like the look. Eventually I will remove them all. 

I ended up placing it over my base as a beacon, and I'm almost finished!


The hardest part has been trying so hard not to fall. With the edition of 14.1, I started using scaffolds and that has helped... abit. There was a huge learning curve.

Bonus pics of my adventures:







No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...