Monday, January 13, 2020

I Found The Fancy Expensive Restaurant

I am being very proactive with my list. What I am looking for is an expensive restaurant that I have to dress up for, and their food is something I have never experienced before. I googled and mainly just found expensive steak houses. I did not give up, and I found Charleston Restaurant.

Look at this menu:


This is just today's menu, but look at how amazing it sounds!

Now I will have to save about $300. Here are the prices:

If I'm going, I'm going to go all out!

This is how I'm breaking down $300: meal, tips and an Uber. Should a budget for a fancy dress.? Maybe?

An Uber because if I'm drinking that much wine, I will need a ride home. Always drink responsibly!

It will take a few months, because I'm currently on unemployment, but at least I have a target now!

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...