Tuesday, January 14, 2020

I Found the Hot Air Balloon Company

I did not realize hot air balloons were a thing close to where I live. I thought I would have to drive a fair distance to actually be able to ride one. Come to find out, there are quite a few companies near by.

Friendship Hot Air Balloon Co.  is the company I am going to use. With it being so close to my house, it would be AMAZING to see what my world looks like from above. Unfortunately, it will cost around $300 dollars as well. Evidently, I do not do things cheap.

This one will have to wait a bit though. Part of the experience is to help set-up and take down the balloon, and stand up for about a hour and a half. I currently can't do that because of my weight. It will have to wait til I get just in a bit of shape.

Until then, I dream.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...