Saturday, January 18, 2020

My 100 Day Challenge

Another item on my list is to fit into my mother's wedding dress, a size 10. I have a lot of weight to lose, so this will be a couple years long journey. I am willing to accept that. What I must accept is that it needs to start now. So, I have to decided to start with a 100 day challenge of going to the gym everyday.

The rules are simple, go to the gym everyday. If I can not go the gym (weather or life) I must either do a work of video, or at home gym equipment. For instances, today I couldn't make it home in time, because I spent all day with my Mom. They own free weights, and a bike; so I worked out with their at home equipment.

Each day I will post a video on my Instagram account. I need this because, I need some sort of accountability. I'm still unemployed, and I'm really close to the edge of just letting everything go. We will go on this journey together!
Photo by Анна Рыжкова from Pexels

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...