Sunday, September 13, 2020

Journal With Me 9/11/20


 



A very simple page, mainly because the art was just so beautifully simple. 


Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :)
Pink Polka Dot Paper: JOANN Fabrics 
Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOANN Fabrics
Red Glue Tape Dispenser: JOANN Fabrics
Art Picture of two Ladies: An Art Catalog book that was given to me from an Art Gallery I used to       work at.
Pink Washi Tape: JOANN  Fabrics (Used to Sensor Picture, I don't feel comfortable showing naked ladies when minors may be watching my video, it is removed once the video is done)
Thin White Paper: Scraper Paper I found in the house.
Daily Information Stickers: Sticker Book From Walmart & Notepad from Michaels
Dumpling Sticker: Sticker Pack from Michaels
Paper With Blue Flower: Shein
Water Picture: Cut out from an Outdoor Magaize
Thin White Paper: Scraper Paper I found in the house.
Paris Sticker: Shein
Blue Sticker: Shein
" A rainbow..." saying : an old card I never used
Pink Washi Tape: Michaels
Sparkly Pink Ribbon: Dollar Store 
Scissors: From my Mom's craft Room :) 

Where to find me:




Tiktok: @zerilaslofejournal


My eBay Store:



No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...