Sunday, September 6, 2020

Journal With Me 9/5/20

 





Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :)

Blue w/ Floral Background: JOANN Fabrics, Park Lane Paperie: Planner Girl Set Daily Info Stickers: Book of Stickers from Walmart Gold Washi Tape: JOANN Fabrics Arrow Collars & Shirts Picture: Piece from an Advertisement book I’m cutting up. Strawberry Glue Stick: Shein Striped Pink Washi Tape: JOANN Fabrics Washi Tape Dispenser/Holder: Shein Dog Sticker(Represents Max) : Shein Blank Piece of Paper: Scrap from an old Card I never used Picture of Lady Legs in Stockings: From old Advertisement Book Piece of Paper With Writing on it: Shein Fox: A clipping from my Dad's Hunting Magazines Smaller Blank Piece of Paper: Scrap from an old Card I never used Black & White Flower Sticker: Shein Clover Sticker: Shein Black Pen: Walmart Cat Sticker(Represents Yoshi): Shein Gold Line Sticker: Book of Stickers from Walmart Gold Washi Tape w/ Polk Dots: JOANN Fabrics Gold Washi Tape: JOANN FABRICS Ivory Soap Adds: From old Advertisement Book Picture of dog in front of fire: a clipping from my Dad's Hunting Magazines Let me know if you have any questions :) Where to find me: Instragram: http://instagram.com/zerilaslife Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zerila/_saved/ Tiktok: @zerilaslife My eBay Store: https://www.ebay.com/str/zerilaslifeboutique

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...