Sunday, January 12, 2020

Working on my List

With all the free time I have, I decided to review my 100 things to do before list. I've only done thirteen since I publish the list back in 2010! That is 10 years! I'm 37!

I have picked five to start with:
·   2. Fit in to my mother's wedding dress ( i.e. lose weight) – Losing weight is very
 important for me, eventually it’s going to be a health issue.
·  91. Put a 1000 piece puzzle together. – Hard, but I can do it!
·  45. Go for a balloon ride. – It’s about $300. I will have to save up for this, but I can
            do this , this year.
·  15. Eat at an incredibly fancy and expensive restaurant. – I live right near DC. This
             should be simple, but also expensive. Time to save me some money!
·  10. Get a tattoo – BARCs, Baltimore Animal Rescue Centers, has a tattoo
                 fundraiser every year. I will have to get one there.
I think this list looks due able. I may wait a bit longer for the tattoo because I want it to be on my wrist. 

Wish me luck!


Also, today, I decided going for a hike would be fun, since it was 60-something outside. It was fun, until I started walking up hills, then down, and then more back-up. Everything hurts! At least it was beautiful. I even got to see a tiny fox run across the woods! Check out my Instagram post for picture. (unfortunately the fox ran too fast in order for me to get a picture)
           
       

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...