Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Sucks Sometimes

My best friend's Dad died this week. It was not a huge shock because he had been I'll for a very long time. Still, death is painful regardless of whether or not your are expecting it.

All I can do is be there for her. But If you could my bestie's family in your thoughts and prayers I would greatly appreciate it.

I probably will not be posting this week for I have offered myself in the form of slave labor or just plain company.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Did anyone catch the asteroid last night? FOr those in Alaska: Good Luck and stay safe.

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...