Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Joined a Gym

I finally did it! I joined a gym!

I joined LA Fitness because they have a pool and I LOVE to swim!! I figured if I have to lose weight,I might as well do be doing something I enjoy.

I intially signed up for a tour at the gym and was impressed. They have monitors on all cardio equipment with iPod/iPhone hook-ups. OMG! I didn't realize the gym was so high tech! Craziness!!

The gym is only 6 months old, so everything was new and shiny. The bathroom was beautiful. Enough room in the lockers to hang my work clothes. The plan is to go swimming before work. Unfortunately I will not be able to start tomorrow because I need to go buy essential items like a lock, goggles and a swim cap.

I tried to see if I could get a trainer for a few sessions, to learn the equipment,  and it cost a $100 something a  month to see a trainer for 4x a month! Honestly, its either have an iPhone or a trainer and an iPhone will win hands down every round. I <3 my iPhone. I have yet to lose my iPhone. My precious...

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...