Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm Back!

Last week and a half have been very stressful for my family and! It had basically been: get up, go to the hospital, come home, and sleep. Then eventually I had to add work into that  equation. I was tired, stressed, numb, and acting very dumb. I remember at one time I had a hard time ordering Subway because I forgot all the names of the sides/dressings that they put on their sandwiches.  

I hope every is enjoying their Halloween! I've been passing out handfuls of candy out to little kids in hope we do not have any leftovers:) I think the coolest costume I have seen today was a Braveheart costume from this little middle schooler.I, myself, did not dress up this year because I have been crazy busy, but I do usually dress up as a Zombie of sorts.  Hopefully next year will not be this stressful

Either way:

Happy Halloween! 

<3 Zerila

1 comment:

P-Chan said...

Hope things get better. <3

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...