Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blogging Day 91: Guess Who's Wearing my Jacket!

Mercedes from Glee!!!!


Season 2 Episode 6
Mercedes was rocking, in last weeks episode, the Torrid leather jacket I bought last month! It's a nice ego boast when the stars are wearing the clothes you buy.

I just checked Torrid to see if they still had the jacket in stock and they do! Just in case you have been eyeing it, Here is the link:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Brands/ZCavaricciCouture/Z-Cavaricci-Couture--Black-DrapeFront-Faux-Leather-Jacket-521161.jsp

Speaking of Glee weren't the little glees so cute!!!


Season 2 Episode 7

Sorry this is a short blog,  I have been Christmas shopping. Everytime I go into Ebay they have the little counter reminding me how many more days left til Christmas. As of right now, there are 38 more days left and I am bound and determined not to be running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off a week before Christmas this year.

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...