Friday, February 11, 2011

Blogging Day 175: Sad News

This past Wednesday I received the news that my Grandpa(Mom's Dad) had past. I know he had been ill, and getting worse enough that last year they decided to put him in a nursing home. But, this had been a bit of a shock, unlike my Grandma( Dad's mom, who we lost this past June, who was very ill since I before I was born) his illness was recent. He had a rough time this past Fall, but evidently he had a turn for the worse.

Some of us are traveling to Mississippi ( until a  minute ago it was Texas, knocks one day off of driving) for the funeral. My Grandpa wished to be buried with his wife.

I am numb and raw, and trying my best to keep my mom happy. We did some product reviews for my blog and we did our nails. I took her and my brothers out for Pho, and Dairy Queen.

I will not be blogging for a week because of my traveling and other reasons. Letting you know, just in case you thought I had left you.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...