Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogging Day 165: Fashion Ring Made From Necklace Pendant



This is a VERY simple craft project. The process is very much like the pin/brooch ring I did. I'm just letting you know there are other things you can use to create rings.

Things you will need:




Adjustable Ring w/Platform
Necklace Pendant ( The one I am using I found in the Walmart craft isle)
Craft Adhesive Glue: Again the one I am using I found at Joann Fabrics
Pliers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step 1:

 


Using the pliers remove the clasp, or if your are very lucky yours well not be as thick as the one I picked out. I unfortunately also chipped off a little bit of the metal outlining decoration. I just had that part facing the bottom. If you look at the first picture you can see what I'm talking about.  No one notices until I point out the break, which is very nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST STEP( Yes, already!)



Fill the ring platform with enough glue to hold the pendant. Place the the pendant on the ring.


Dry overnight in the above position.


In the morning it is ready to wear!


Have fun! Remember: Be creative, Be Imaginative and Make it your own!


<3 Zerila


No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...