Monday, June 20, 2011

Blogging Day 302: Elegant Bead Earrings DIY



I used the green pearls because they match my hazel eyes. I got these particular beads at the dollar store. You should do a weekly run to the dollar store. Sometimes they get the coolest things.

This is what you will need:



Jewelry Rounded Pliers
Jewelry Grabber Pliers
18-beads
18-3/4" head Pins
2-5 link chains
2-Earring Hooks
2-Jump Rings 


Insert  headpin into each bead and using the rounded pliers bend the head pin into a hook. 



This is what it should look like. You will want to leave it alittle bit open. After you attach it to the chain, you will close it off. 



Alright, I'm going to explain this link by link.

First chain: Attach hook to jump ring, and attached jump ring to first chain link. On each side of the jump ring attach a bead. Using the grabber pliers, close off the curved head bin.

2md, 3rd & 4th Chain: Attach a bead to each side. Close off curved head pin.

5th Chain: Only need to attach last bead. Only one bead will be this chain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done!!!!!




Simple and beautiful earrings. I wore these to work the other day and they loved them! Again you do not have to use green beads! Any small beads will do!

Have fun! Remember: Be creative, Be Imaginative and Make it your own!
 
<3 Zerila
 
Veggie: Radishes and Grapes. I went to the Amish market this weekend and got tons of veggies.
Water: Forgot my water bottle, so had TONS of tea today.
 
Sorry for the lack of posts! I've been a little addicted!!!!  I am now in ACT 3 of Dragon Age 2!!  I'm going thru withdrawal!
 
Speaking of withdrawal! I have to wait til Spring 2012 for more Game of Thrones!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!
 

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...