Monday, July 25, 2011

Blogging Day 235: Pleather Bow Necklace Contest

It's that time again!!!!



This month I'm giving away my pleather bow necklace I created this month!

To make it yourself check out Blogging Day 326 !!

Again, I used polyvore.com to create this picture and I have said before and I will say it again, check this website out!

Alright, let's get to the important part, The Rules:

***You must be a public follower to be entered into the contest. I must be able to see you in my side bar under follower, see picture below. Once you are a public follower you are entered.
 
 


**I will announce the winner on 8.01.11 during the evening.

***How will I be selecting the random winner? As of right now I will be writing your names down on a piece of paper, folding it, through them all in a jar and pulling one out. Stone age, but it works. If I come up with a more brilliant plan, I will let you know.

 
When I announce the winner I will contact the winner and they will have 7 days to give me their contact information. After 7 days I will re-award the item to someone else!

I can not think of anything else that is important, but if I do, I will refine the rules. But, it looks pretty short and sweet.
 
Good Luck Everyone!!!
 
<3 Zerila
 
 
 


No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...