Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blogging Day 67: Oh, How I Have Missed Blogging!

It, alas, has been awhile since I have last blogged. What has kept me away so long? Lack of imitative is the only excuse that I can think of.

I am back and I have tons of ideas to write about in my blog. SO, wish me luck and we will see if I can keep it up.

First, today is Sunday and I am going to keep Sundays to church related topics.

Yes, I am a Christian and try to go to church every Sunday. Am I good Christian? No, I stink at being a Christian.  I haven't been going to church regularly for about a year and half now, but I am determined to get my butt back into gear. For all my Christian readers, you know what I mean by, if I do not get my butt into gear, God will help me on my way with a swift kick in the butt.

Yes, you heard me right, a swift kick in the butt. I feel sometimes the world seems to think that we Christian's think that once we become Christians our lives become perfect. If anyone believes they are missing a few screws. What we have is hope and realization that we are loved by our creator God and Jesus Christ. I think the Marine Corp   motto, 'We didn't promise you a rose garden’, basically describes the Christian life. It is worth it.

Anyway, I will start blogging about my way back into being a better Christian and I think will blog about it on Sundays just to keep myself inline.

Must remember that prayer everyday is essential and a good first step in my journey.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...