Monday, December 6, 2010

Blogging Day 110: Habit Forming


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=876652

I have been going over my life, and I have realized I have some pretty unhealthy habits. I eat a lot of junk food, I play on the computer more then I should ( ex. wasting a whole entire weekend to Dragon Age), my room and my car are in chaos, staying up late at night, and many other unhealthy habits that if I listed I would never get to my point.


Granted, junk food is awesome. It tastes so good, and it is not hard to prepare. It usually consists of rip it out of a bag, throw it in the microwave and consume. Sometimes, all you have to do is unwrap and let the nirvana of chocolaty goodness melt in to your mouth...(wipes away drool).


Yummy...

Anyway, before I get off track, I came across this blog and I feel inspired! Feeling overwhelmed in starting them all at once, I am going to start with eating five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=876652

I have heard that it takes 30 days to form a habit. I am unsure whether this is true or not, but 30 days is what I plan on doing. So, for next thirty days I will add a tiny few sentences at the end of each of my blogs on how I accomplished eating my vegetables/fruits. Then after 30 days I will continue with my vegetable eating ways and begin another healthy habit.


Does this mean I will stop blogging dessert recipes? No, unfortunately baking is my speciality and I am close to perfecting apple pie, and it would be a crime not to share that with you. Besides, you will want to know how to make tasty desserts and feed them to everyone else. That way they will fatten up and then you will be the skinny one. I am currently trying this at work, they all think I'm being super nice when I bring in cookies... little do they know my mad scheme ;p

Besides, enjoying desserts everyonce in awhile isn't bad; and don't think for one second that I have grasped the concept of moderation. I know for a fact I did not become a plus-size curvy princess on eatting apples, it was the apple pie :)

So, off I go onto my journey into creating healthy habits.

Here's hoping I don't run into Zombies.

<3 Zerila

1 comment:

Ruuuuuski My Chicka said...

Well, if there are zombies that the gods that you have fattened up your friends which means that they will run slower than you. With your new healthy eating habits it will make you more aerodynamic.

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...