Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blogging Day 129: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I do apologize I have not blogged in the past 10 days. I got distracted with Christmas and then when I had time, my computer got infected with a very nasty virus! Now Christmas is done and I have FINALLY fixed my computer.

Everytime I get a virus, I learn something new about my computer. This time I learned how to use Safe Mode, to run "regedit", and how to do a system recovery back to a certain date. It was lots of fun, long hours doing battle with a virus, but eventually I kicked it's butt.

Christmas was wonderful. We had a light snow this morning and we are currently waiting to get slammed with 6 to 10"  of snow. Curious, to see if I will be going to church tomorrow, let alone work on Monday.

Whatever you are doing tonight, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and if you have are being plastered with snow, stay safe and warm. If I do get plastered with snow, I'll be sure to keep you updated. Last year we had about three feet of snow.  One snow day is fine, but after the third day of being stuck in your house, cabin fever sets in and all of sudden running around

Anyway, at this very moment my two brothers, mom and I are playing D&D. I keep my sparkly dice in my Hello Kitty Tupperware, because I am a hardcore gamer ;).



Just to make it even more geek-tastic we are playing Final Fantasy 7 fight music for our regular battles.



When we have a boss we play the Final Fantasy 7 boss battle music. Hard core baby!!


Of course, we can not forget our victory music!






Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Remember: Jesus Christ is the only reason for the season!

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...