Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blogging Day 113: Guess Who Bought Sexy Shoes


I DID!!!!

These are Torrid boots I found on ebay.

 I <3 ebay.

Check out my ebay store, the link is on the side under 'Awesome Websites'.

I am officially putting my foot down on shopping. This is my last purchase for myself til after Christmas. This is going to be very hard, but I still need to do alot of shopping for others.

Must think of others and not of my need for more shoes.

Vegetable & Fruit Intake:
No problem today! I had my salad and the three 3 Bean Soup for lunch and had no problem with my sugar levels. I knocked off 3 servings with the salad, for breakfast I had a can of peaches, and for dinner I had an artichoke.



No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...