Monday, December 27, 2010

Blogging Day 131: So Much For 10" of Snow

Unfortunately or fortunately, whichever way you wish to see it. From the time I posted my last blog til yesterday evening, my 8-10" turned into barely an inch. Very disappointing. I was hoping my Christmas break could extend just a bit. No such luck :(


Veggie & Fruit Renewal: With the Holidays I found myself not keeping track, so I am going to start this all over again! I did good today, I had my salad, green beans with dinner and while playing D&D chewed on some carrots. Since, I have started all over again, I going to add one tiny thing. Drink 8 glasses ( 16oz?) of water a day. This should be interesting because I am very picky about my water. I am not picky about a lot of things, but water is one of them.

Here we go again!

<3 Zerila

2 comments:

Ruuuuuski My Chicka said...

It's 8-8oz glasses of water not 16oz. If you drink 8-16 you'll float away in the (non-existant) melting snow. Then who will I have to bother, bother, bother?

Zerila said...

OH! Well, my bad... evidently I have been drinking alot of water!!!

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...