Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blogging Day 119: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Trailer




It is true the trailer is finally out!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited!!


Plus Zombies!


Definitely a must see!


Veggie & Fruit Update:


I learned today that my can of peaches is 3 servings of fruit. I forgot the salad last night, even though I said I was going to make it at the end of the last blog. Unfortunately, I was so tired, I went straight to bed after I posted last night's blog. I did have two servings for dinner, I had one serving eating clementines ( it took about 5 to eat a whole serving. Unfortunately I grabbed a bad batch.) and I load my salami sandwich with tons of vegetables to get one serving.


FYI- I live in Maryland and it is cold enough here now that we have been getting dusted with snow three times in the past week. Tomorrow they are calling for 1-2 inches! Should be fun driving home from work tomorrow!

Anyone else getting snow?

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...