Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blogging 259: Hello Kitty MAC Make-up!

Look what I found!!!!!!

I went to the outlet mall and specifically to 'The Cosmetics Company Store' and they were selling the MAC Hello Kitty eyeshadows.I always get my make-up on the cheap there.




I love the pallete cover. Isn't it cute!


The colors are Stately Black, Too Dolly, Romping, & Yogurt (can you see it? It's a very light). 

My favorite is Too Dolly!

I missed the Hello Kitty line, the Disney Villans line, and recently the Wonder Woman line.I am so glad that I was able to find this pallete.  

I wonder what the next line is going to be. Maybe Disney Princesses?


<3Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...