Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogging Day 268: Guess Who is Going on A Cruise!

ME!

 In January I will be sailing off into the sunset to the Bahamas!

So... that means I need to lose weight and seriously now!

I've said it in the past and I have wimped out three times, but I am going to do this right this time!

I again, and finally going to carry thru; my five vegetables/fruits today and 8 glasses of water. Each day I will post my progress, even when I have been a bad girl. I want to look good for when I go on this cruise!

Here is hoping it works!!!!!

This is going to be ssssooo HARD!

<3 Zerila

1 comment:

Ruuuuuski My Chicka said...

you can do it! i have confidence in you!

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...