Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogging Day 283:I Made Butterbeer!

My friends came over for dinner last weekend to hangout on the cheap. We are doing cheaper things to hang out since we are going on our cruise and have plans to go to comic con next year. Must save tons of pennies.

Anyway, two of us are Harry Potter fans and I  decided for dessert we should make butterbeer!!!

IT WAS SSOO GOOOD!!!!

This is the recipe we used:



It was an awesome recipe except I would not add the salt,  use cold seltzer water and you may need to add alittle more then two tablespoons of mixture to each drink.

Either way, you guys should definitely give it a try. It was super fun and easy to make. We even got the mustaches with the beer.

30 Day Song Challenge: A song from a band you hate.

I do not know enough of the band to hate them ,but this song annoys me.




<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...