Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogging Day 280: My Very First DIY YouTube Video

I have been working on this video all weekend long! I did not realize how much work goes into a simple 10 minute video!!!!

 
Now for the unfolding!

Presenting Zerila's first DIY YouTube Video:

 
YEAH!!!!!
I'm so proud of my little video!

I hope you enjoyed it!

<3 Zerila

Since I know I'm behind in posting my 30 Day Song Challenge, here are the videos to catch you up:

 
‎30 Day Song Challenge: Day 04 A Song That Makes You Sad:

It takes ten seconds and I'm in tears.

0
 

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

My high school sweet heart, he was a sweet guy and this was my sappy song to him.

Day 06 - A song that reminds you of somewhere
I was born in Scotland and then later my father was stationed there for a tour when I was in second to fifth grade. I have yet to see a land more beautiful then Scotland and doubt I ever will.

 
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
When I was in college ,the first social I planned for the BCM was a pizza party and we watched Veggie Tales. It was awesome!

 


‎30 Day Song Challenge: Day 08 A song that you know all the words to.

A beautiful song I used to torture my parents with.



‎30 Day Song Challenge: Day 09 A song that you can dance too.

I've been practicing there moves. It's hard not to be addicated to this song.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...