Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogging Day 284: Earthquake Day

According to earthquake.usgs.gov/ there were four big earthquakes today.

Alaska 6.1
New Zealand 6.0
Japan 6.2
Fiji 7.3

CRAZINESS! Mother nature moves a lot!

Ever since the earthquake in the Maryland, I've been checking out this website. It has a mother load of information about earthquakes. I totally geeked out over it! 

I'm going to add this website to my 'Awesome Website' list. I don't want you guys thinking I'm this dumb blonde who only likes make-up and clothes. Don't get me wrong I do, but  I also enjoy finding things out. Ask me a question that I don't understand the answer to and I will google the heck out it until I do!

Now onto the super girly part of the blog.
30 Day Song Challenge: A song that is a guilty pleasure.

This group is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I can not get enough of their songs! 

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...