Friday, September 23, 2011

Blogging Day 292: DIY: Turn Your Clip-On Earrings into Pierced Post Earrings

I love beautiful vintage earrings. Unfortunately,95% of the time, they are clip-on earrings. When I wear clip on earrings they always hurt and feel as if are trying to pierce my ears AGAIN.

After awhile I finally figured out I could convert them into pierced earrings.

Awhile, as in- I have a nice collection of clip-ons that I has been growing over the years and earlier this week I thought up this crazy idea.

I know (points to hair) blonde. It takes awhile to process ideas.

Let's begin!

What you will need:


Clip-on Earrings
Craft Glue
Jewelry Cutters
Posts and Backing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Step:



Using your jewelry cutters, cut off the clip on your earrings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Step:



Glue the posts to the back of your earrings. Let set over night.

Done!!!



Very simple! Even I can do it!


30 Day Song Challenge:

My computer was lagging like crazy last night, and I was unable to post my song yesterday. So, here are two songs for you to enjoy today.

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 15 - A song that describes you.

Yes, I am crazy.
The video is even better because I found a Fullmetal Alchemist AMV .


30 Day Song Challenge: Day 16: A Song I used to love, but now hate

When this first came out I could not get enough of this song, but then they played it 24/7 and now it annoys me. I think it was a big deal because of Dawson's Creek.

 No, I did not watch Dawson's Creek... how dare you think that. Bad Reader! No cookies for you!


<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...