Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogging Day 142: The Infection is Spreading

My work is currently a growing petri dish. The cold/flu is working it's way around the entire office. Every day someone becomes infected, it's worse then the Zombie Virus. I have been trying my best to not touch my eyes, and keep my hands clean, but Unfortunately, it takes only tiny little germ to find it's way into your body, breed and infests it's way through your entire system. Then once all that happens, the real fun begins!

I'm just waiting for my turn...

Veggie/Water Thingie: The water I accomplished, the veggies all I got were three. Very disappointed, but I tried, and there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...