Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging Day 157: Piano Classes Have Begun

This semester I decided to take two 'fun' classes. I am taking piano and acting classes. Piano because I was always jealous of the girls that would do solos in church. I took acting because I heard it helps with shyness, so I decided to give it whirl. I am also taking the piano class with my mother and the acting class with my younger brother. There will be no slacking, because if I do, there will be no end to the teasing.

Anyway, today was my first Piano class. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. I am having a hard time plaything the piano with both hands at the same time. They seem to have a mind of there own.  My hands will eventually bend to my will, of course. It's just until then, I see hours of practice in my future.

The professor is kinda intense. She is a young Asian woman who first started playing the piano when she was 3 years old!! How crazy is that! In class she would  lightly hit us on the shoulder, when we were not sitting up straight, playing the right notes, playing the notes the right way, or making noises that weren't  piano noises. I am very intimidated( not scary intimadating, they are some teachers that would belittle you, she will just tell you to do it right and to keep practing) but it definately will keep me in line and prepared for class.

Veggie/Water Update: Veggies fine, but I forgot the stupid water today. So I only had a glass or two at night. I also forgot to weigh in this morning. I only had three hours of sleep. No more coffee after 11am!

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...