Monday, January 10, 2011

Blogging Day 145: More Snow is Coming!

We in Maryland are about to get more snow! Currently, only 3-5", which is less then the 5+ they were calling for earlier today. Evidently, you have to live in the south to get all the snow this year ;op

Still have yet to get sick. I'm still hoping not to get it. Praying I do not get it.

Vegging/Water Thing: Going  strong. Forgot two servings of both V&F, and water on Sunday. I thought I did OK, but I miss counted. Forgive me, it was the weekend. I lost 2.4lbs this week. My friends and I started a thread on Facebook to support each other in the weight loss resolution. I hope it works.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...